Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Picture Tag

I was tagged by Angie and these are the instructions she gave:
1. Go to your photo folders and open the 4th folder.
2. Choose the 4th photo.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 other people!



This is from February 2006. Andrew, John and I were sitting at a stake & shake up in the gurnee area. I think I was getting bored as andrew and john were talking and I started to make fish faces. I'm sure there is more to the story of the picture but that is all I remember. It was an adventurous trip all in all. Andrew and I had gotten lost on the way to going to a small church to see anavox play. Then we met John for stake & shake afterwards - very interesting.

I tag: Joe Moses, and anyone that reads my blog today

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Funny, I went to steak and shake today :D