Wednesday, October 14, 2009

whinning to God

Sometimes it just sucks. I have found myself whinning to God.

God, why do I feel so alone? I just want someone to go out and do things with - it could even be a female friend but of course I would prefer to be dating someone. I don't want to give up! I'm tired of going places by myself, sitting in a church with hundreds of people alone, lacking spiritual conversations and any socialization. I know that this is where you want me to be - but why? I feel the brick wall. Satan is a jerk and he keeps feeding into my lies - trying to tell me that I'm not worthy to be dated, that I'll only have men as friends. Afterall they are married, or gay, or just friends. Ohh he makes me so angry God! I pray in your name Lord that I would not listen to these lies! Lord that I would trust in you, and your timing!! That I would be thankful for all that you have offered and provided. That my mind would stay focused on these children. But God, i want an outlet too! I want a place to relax and rest and reconnect....how do i get that God? I just don't want to feel so alone, God.

No comments: