Thursday, November 6, 2008

Every blog needs a beginning story

And this blog will be no exception. Last week, I walked out of a church service because I did not feel comfortable. As I turned on my car there was an amazing message on the radio about conquering your past - and it was just what I needed to hear. I was then prompted to drive to a park and go for a walk. It was a beautiful walk at Herrick Lake, watching the leaves change, children play and families having fun. Somewhere in the midst of my walk the idea of having a blog kept popping up in my head. I thought this was kind of strange, but then I found myself narrating it in my head. I realized that I don't always share what I'm learning from God - due to the business of life, getting caught up in the negatives, and my friends just being far away from me. So, even if no one else ever reads this, in a way this i smy accountability. My goal is to post someone once a week. I already know that some of it will be working thru questions, while some of it is sharing. I invite you, to comment, and question, and learn with me - I like doing things together!!

Let the blogging begin :)

No comments: